Gleason Beach Micro Re-Alignment & Soldier Pile Wall Installation - 3Q930/0419000284
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 4 - Bay Area/Oakland (California Department of Transportation, District 4)
- Document Title
- Gleason Beach Micro Re-Alignment & Soldier Pile Wall Installation - 3Q930/0419000284
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Caltrans; District 4 Maintenance
- Document Description
- The California Department of Transportation, District 4 (Caltrans) proposes work consisting of two elements: micro-realignment of the roadway within existing Caltrans right of way, and a soldier pile installation in the current south bound lane.
- Contact Information
Caltrans, District 4
111 Grand Avenue, Environmental Maintenance
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 286-6008
- Other Location Info
- Highway 1 at post mile 15.4.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- PRC 21084; 14CCR 15300 et seq.
- Reasons for Exemption
- Class 1(d): Existing Facilities - Restoration or rehabilitation of deteriorated or damaged structures, facilities, or mechanical equipment to meet current standards of public health and safety, unless it is determined that the damage was substantial and resulted from an environmental hazard such as earthquake, landslide, or flood.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020100170_EA 3Q930_NOE_signed 10 PDF 132 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.