Bethany Dams Culvert Replacement and Conduit Trench 2020 (OM-DFD-2020-015)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Water Resources (DWR)
- Document Title
- Bethany Dams Culvert Replacement and Conduit Trench 2020 (OM-DFD-2020-015)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- DWR will lay underground electrical conduits and replace nine culverts at Bethany Reservoir. Trenching along the roadway will be re-paved with asphalt. Existing metal culverts will be replaced with HDPE pipe. Culverts and inlet ditches will be cleaned of sediments not exceed 100 feet in each direction from opening to restore original slopes for positive drainage. Existing riprap will be restored at the culvert outlets. Existing roads and parking will be used for staging of equipment and materials. Excavated material will be hauled to an approved waste disposal site. All work will be within DWR right-of-way.
- Contact Information
Department of Water Resources
1416 Ninth Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 653-2908
Division of Operations and Maintenance
- 37°46'54.05"N 121°36'58.02"W
- Northern California San Francisco Bay Area
- Cross Streets
- Kelso Rd & Christensen Rd
- Other Information
- California Aqueduct Mile Markers 4.46 to 5.95.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, Existing Facilities, Section No. 15301(b)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The State Water Project provides significant and important services to many Californians. This project is exempt because it involves routine maintenance activities. This project will not result in impacts to special status species or habitat. Because this activity can be implemented without any significant environmental impacts, the Categorical Exemption Class 1 will be used for CEQA compliance.
- Notice of Exemption
- NOE Bethany Dams Culverts Replacement 2020 OM_DFD_2020_015 PDF 421 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.