Rolling Meadows Ranch Bridge Repair Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600- 2020-0285-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 - Northern Region, Redding and Eureka (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Northern and Eureka Region 1)
- Document Title
- Rolling Meadows Ranch Bridge Repair Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600- 2020-0285-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2020-0285-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Andy Machata. The project is limited to one encroachment. The single encroachment is to replace all components of an existing bridge except the streambank and center abutments within Larabee Creek. Work will include a maximum of two instream crossings with heavy equipment.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Northern Region
619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5900
- Other Location Info
- The project is located within the Eel River watershed, approximately 6 miles northeast of the community of McCann, County of Humboldt, State of California. The project is located in Section 3, T1S, R4E, Humboldt Base and Meridian; in the Blocksburg U.S. Geological Survey 7.5-minute quadrangle; Assessor's Parcel Numbers 217-031-012 and 217-031-001; latitude 40.3447 N and longitude -123.7109 W at the bridge location.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type — Class 1, 2, and 33; California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15301 (existing facilities).
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is limited to one encroachment to permit the replacement of all components of an existing bridge except instream abutments. There will be no expansion of an existing use. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020100154_1600-2020-0285-R1_HUM_Machata_Bridge Repair_NOE PDF 428 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.