Construct a chain-link fence around an existing heavy equipment work and storage area, to establish a formal woodlot for firewood processing. Work will:
• Selectively grade only the 1-foot high spots within the 1.5 acre, 66,000 square foot site to fill in low spots, not to exceed 450 cubic yards.
• Excavate approximately 138 post holes each 36 inches deep and 10 inches in diameter totaling approximately 15 cubic yards.
• Install 126 galvanized steel posts each 11 feet long with diameter of 2-3/8 inches,
anchored in concrete with a finish height of 8 feet and 12 galvanized steel gate posts,
each 11 feet long with diameter of 2-7/8 inches, anchored in concrete.
• Install approximately 125 cubic yards of gravel along two 20-feet long yard entrances and interior equipment parking spaces, and compact to finish surface.
• Install approximately 1,000 feet of galvanized chain-link fence, post caps, and green
• Landscape fence line with local coastal native shrubs, and plant ½ acre of coastal scrub adjacent to project site.