Three Points Grid Resiliency Project (TD1557090)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 6 (Lahontan), Victorville
- Document Title
- Three Points Grid Resiliency Project (TD1557090)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Southern California Edison
- Document Description
- The purpose of the Project is to replace an existing power pole with a new pole and caisson. The caisson hole will be dug by hand and the new pole set by helicopter in a location adjacent to the existing pole. Excavation depths range from 6 and 10 feet with a diameter of 2 to 3 feet for both he pole and caisson installations.
- Contact Information
Lahontan Regional Water Quality Control Board
5095 Amargosa Road, Bldg 2, Ste 210
Victorville, CA 92394
Phone : (760) 241-7305
- Three Points
- Los Angeles
- Other Location Info
- The Project is located located approximately 0.7 miles west of Three Points, approximately 350 feet north of Pine Canyon Road, Los Angeles County. Latitude: 34.736000 Longitude: -118.611889 (Center).
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Water Board finds that the Project is categorically exempt from the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), pursuant to CCR, title 14, section 15302, Replacement or Reconstruction, for the replacement of an existing power pole where the new power pole will be located in the same location and have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure being replaced.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020100093_Three Points Grid Resiliency NOE PDF 175 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.