Restoration of an Indigenous Cultural Landscape at Quiroste Valley Cultural Preserve
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Natural Resources Agency, California (California Natural Resources Agency)
- Document Title
- Restoration of an Indigenous Cultural Landscape at Quiroste Valley Cultural Preserve
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Amah Mutsun Land Trust
- Document Description
- Manage vegetation and enhance habitat for extant populations of state or federally-listed plant species located within Ano Nuevo State Reserve using disturbance regimes that support sustainable populations of most of the species as well as eliminate infestations of exotic, non-native species.
- Contact Information
California Natural Resources Agency
1416 Ninth St, Ste 1311
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 653-7895
- San Mateo
- Other Location Info
- Ano Nuevo State Reserve Project will be carried out in the 225-acre Quiroste Valley Cultural Preserve located within APNs 08900120 and 089200160.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4, Sect. 15304-Minor Alt's to Land
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of minor alteration in the condition of land vegetation that do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees except for for forestry purposes and is included as "resource management projects" and "prescribed burns to restore native vegetation and reduce fuel loads" in accordance with CCR15300.4.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020100061_NOE_Amah Mutsun Land Trust_N86702-0_to file PDF 214 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.