Streambed Alteration Agre.ement No. 1600-2020-0008-R1 "Ruffey" Timber Harvesting Plan (THP) 2-19-00174-SIS.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CAL FIRE)
- Document Title
- Streambed Alteration Agre.ement No. 1600-2020-0008-R1 "Ruffey" Timber Harvesting Plan (THP) 2-19-00174-SIS.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The project is limited to nine encroachments inclucjing the installation of two new permanent vented rock fords and drafting from seven existing water drafting sites, as identified and described in the 1611 Addendum on pages 30, 39, 40, 41, 161, and 162 of the THP. The water drafting locations are shown on pages 65 and 66 of the THP; and the two crossing locations are shown in Exhibit 1 on Agreement page 15.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Northern Region
1625 South Main Street
Yreka, CA 96097
Phone : (530) 841-2568
- Other Location Info
- The project is located on Clark Creek, Alder Creek, Wicks Creek, Etna Creek, and three unnamed tributaries to Etna Creek in the Mill Creek (1105.420403) and Clark Creek (1105.420408) Planning Watersheds, in the County of Siskiyou, State of California; Township 41 N, Ran9e 10W, Sections 1, 11, and 15; and Township41N, Range 09W, Sections 4, 9, and 18; Mount Diablo Base and Meridian; USGS 7.5 minute quadrangle, Etna, 2012.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW)
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- The final EIR, Negative Declaration, or THP that was prepared by the Lead Agency for this project is available to the General Public at the office location listed above for the Lead Agency. CDFWs CEQA Findings are available at the CDFW office identified above.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Yes (Timber Harvesting Plan)
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2020100054_1600-2020-0008-R1_TRI_Ruffey THP_NOD_signed PDF 978 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.