2019 Bay Waters Boardwalk Maintenance Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 - North Coast, Santa Rosa (California Regional Water Quality Control Board, North Coast Region 1)
- Document Title
- 2019 Bay Waters Boardwalk Maintenance Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Pacific Gas and Electric (PG&E)
- Document Description
- The Project consists of replacing approximately 98,330 feet of existing boardwalks and decommissioning approximately 4,380 feet of existing boardwalks, which provide access to PG&E utility power lines. The Project will occur in Foster City, Menlo Park, Redwood City, Mountain View, Palo Alto, East Palo Alto, Sunnyvale, San Jose, and Fremont.
- Contact Information
SF Bay Regional Water Quality Control Board
1515 Clay St. Suite 1400
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 622-2316
- Alameda San Mateo Santa Clara
- Other Location Info
- The Project will occur along seven components named to generally correspond to an adjacent PG&E utility power line: San Mateo-Bair, Ravenswood-San Mateo, Ravenswood-Bair, Tesla-Ravenswood, Ravenswood-Ames, Newark-Ames, and Shredder Tap.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1- Existing Facilities, Section 15301(b)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project consists of repair and maintenance of existing facilities.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020100048_NOE_20201001 PDF 275 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.