Roosevelt Road Reconstruction
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 6 (Lahontan), Victorville
- Document Title
- Roosevelt Road Reconstruction
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of this Project is to replace the existing 2-24-inch diameter by 51-foot long corrugated metal pipe culvert at Mile Marker 13.02 with 2- 24-inch diameter by 75-foot long corrugated metal pipes; and replace the existing 2- 24-inch diameter by 41-foot long corrugated metal pipes with 2- 24-inch by 68-foot long corrugated metal pipe culvert at Mile Marker 13.49, respectively. The replacement includes wingwalls at both culverts.
- Contact Information
Lahontan Regional Water Quality Control Board
15095 Amargosa Road, Bldg 2, Ste 210
Victorville, CA 92394
Phone : (760) 241-7305
- 34°45'48.9"N 117°53'25.8"W
- Los Angeles
- Other Location Info
- The Project is located on Avenue E between 130th Street East and 140th Street East.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302, Replacement or Reconstruction
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Water Board finds that the Project is categorically exempt from the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), pursuant to CCR, title 14, section 15302, Replacement or Reconstruction, for the replacement of an existing culvert where the new culvert will be located in the same location and have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure being replaced.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020100024_Roosevelt Road Reconstruction NOE PDF 261 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.