Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0203-R2 (“Mountain House” Timber Harvest Plan (THP) 2-20-00048-SIE), Sierra Pacific Industries.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CAL FIRE)
- Document Title
- Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0203-R2 (“Mountain House” Timber Harvest Plan (THP) 2-20-00048-SIE), Sierra Pacific Industries.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The projects are limited to the installation of one culvert, replacement of two undersized culverts, installation of a three vented rock fords, and the construction of three rock fords. Further explanation of this work can be referenced in THP 2-20-00048-SIE.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife North Central Region
1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 932-3103
- Other Location Info
- The projects are located within the Rock Creek, Luck Dog Creek, St. Catherine Creek, Goodyears Creek, and Kanaka Creek watersheds in Sierra County, State of California. The projects are located on the Goodyears Bar, Pike, and Downieville U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) Quad Maps, Township 19N, Range 10E, Sections 7, 9 and 31 Mount Diablo Base and Meridian.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- Timber harvesting plan prepared for the project is available to the general public at the office location listed above for the Lead Agency. CDFW’s record of project approval as Responsible Agency is available at CDFW’s regional office.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Yes (Timber Harvesting Plan)
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2020100008_Streambed Alteration Agreement No PDF 283 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.