Judge Davis and Redbud Trailhead Bathroom Removal
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, North Central Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Judge Davis and Redbud Trailhead Bathroom Removal
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has extended access to the State land at the Project Location to the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) for the purposes of this Project. The Project includes the removal of the above ground bathroom structure, extraction of material from the below ground bathroom vault, sealing of the bathroom vault, and backfilling of the excavation site with native materials. The parking lot will be used at the staging area.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 240-6350
- Other Location Info
- The Project is located at the Judge Davis trailhead in Clearlake Oaks, California, 95423, at 39.008766, -122.414992.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type – Class (4); California Code of Regulations, title 14, sections (15304)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Class 4 consists of minor public or private alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees except for forestry and agricultural purposes.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020090553_NOE_Judge_Davis_Trail_Vaulte PDF 256 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.