Showa Full Time Ag Employee Dwelling Unit; ZPE20-0075
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Sonoma County
- Document Title
- Showa Full Time Ag Employee Dwelling Unit; ZPE20-0075
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project is a request to designate a new 1,361 square foot single family dwelling as a Full-Time Agricultural Employee Dwelling Unit on a 20.5 acre parcel.
- Contact Information
Sonoma County Permit and Resource Management Department
2550 Ventura Avenue
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 565-1948
- Other Location Info
- 1103, 1124, 1126 Highland Ranch Road Cloverdale, CA 95425
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Categorical Exemption. Section 15303 (a) for New Construction or Conversion of Small Structure.
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project is categorically exempt from the provisions of the CEQA Guidelines pursuant to the Provisions of Title 14 of the California Administrative Code, Section 15303 (a) for New Construction or Conversion of Small Structure because this is the construction of a new single family dwelling. No exceptions listed under Section 15300.2 apply. There is no reasonable possibility that the project would have a significant effect on the environment.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020090541_Showa Full Time Ag PDF 161 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.