Washington Street intersection with Fred Waring Drive Triple Left Turn Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- La Quinta, City of (City of La Quinta)
- Document Title
- Washington Street intersection with Fred Waring Drive Triple Left Turn Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project is located at the intersection of Washington Street and Fred Waring Drive. The project includes modifying the existing signal to include third left turn lanes on all approach legs. Work will include widening the road on all approach legs, reconstructing existing sidewalk and curb ramps, restoring existing landscaping and irrigation, and other items necessary and incidental to complete the improvements as required. Roadway widening will take place within existing disturbed areas.
- Contact Information
Cheri L. Flores
City of La Quinta
78495 Calle Tampico
La Quinta, CA 92253
Phone : (760) 777-7067
- Indian Wells La Quinta Palm Desert
- Other Location Info
- Washington Street and Fred Waring Drive intersection, in the City of La Quinta, City of Palm Desert, and City of Indian Wells, County of Riverside.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Title 14, California Code of Regulations, Section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project has been determined on the basis of substantial evidence to be exempt from review under the California Environmental Quality Act under Title 14, California Code of Regulations, Section 15301, Class 1. The proposal involves widening the existing roadway within existing disturbed parkway and would not increase roadway capacity but would accommodate existing demand.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020090540_Washington Street intersection with Fred Waring Drive PDF 691 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.