I-40 Median Regrade Project, post mile 100.0-125.0 Environmental Permit Information Management System (EPIMS) EPIMS-SBR-16012.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 8 (DOT)
- Document Title
- I-40 Median Regrade Project, post mile 100.0-125.0 Environmental Permit Information Management System (EPIMS) EPIMS-SBR-16012.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- This proposed project involves re-grading the median cross slopes within the thirty-foot clear recovery zone. The Project will result in permanent impacts to 0.037 acres of habitat subject to Fish and Game Code §1602. The Agreement referenced above as issued by CDFW authorizes take of habitat under Code 1600 that may occur as a result of Project implementation.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife
3602 Inland Empire Blvd. Ste. C -220
Ontario, CA 91764
Phone : (760) 920-8571
- San Bernardino
- Southern California
- Other Location Info
- Project Location (include county): Interstate 40 in San Bernardino County, State of California, near the city of Needles from Essex Road Overcrossing at PM 100 to 4.5 miles east of Homer Wash Bridge at PM 125. The Project includes activities within three locations that are subject to Fish and Game Code §1602: The locations are as follows: 1600 Notification Project #1 (PM 124.5): Latitude 34.855264, Longitude -114.892995; 1600 Notification Project #2 (between PM 107.0 and 107.5): Latitude 34.813236. Longitude -114.190672; 1600 Notification Project #3 (between PM 107.0 and 107.5: Latitude 34.813516, Longitude -115.186667.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- County Clerk
- San Bernardino
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- Responsible Agency statement: The Mitigated Negative Declaration prepared by the lead agency for the Project is available to the general public at the office location listed above for the lead agency. CDFW’s administrative record of proceedings related to the Streambed Alternation Agreement EPIMS-SBR-16012-R6 is available to the public for review at CDFW’s regional office.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- EPIMS-SBR-16012-R6_NOD_ PDF 213 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.