Repair Seismic Joint - 1W080/0420000327
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 4 - Bay Area/Oakland (California Department of Transportation, District 4)
- Document Title
- Repair Seismic Joint - 1W080/0420000327
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Transportation
- Document Description
- The project proposes to repair the seismic joint at Dumbarton Bridge on SR 84 at Post Mile (PM) 0.19 in the city of Newark in Alameda County.
- Contact Information
Caltrans, District 4
111 Grand Avenue
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 286-6008
- Other Location Info
- Dumbarton Bridge on SR 84 at Post Mile (PM) 0.19
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- PRC 21084; 14CCR 15300 et seq.
- Reasons for Exemption
- Class 1. Operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible or no expansion of existing or former use.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020090460_EA1W080_NOE signed 9 PDF 130 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.