Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0381-R1 “Goose” Timber Harvesting Plan (THP) 2-20-00101-SIS.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CAL FIRE)
- Document Title
- Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0381-R1 “Goose” Timber Harvesting Plan (THP) 2-20-00101-SIS.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The project is limited to one encroachment including water drafting from one existing water drafting site as identified and described on pages 30, 31, and 32 of the Timber Harvesting Plan (THP). The drafting site is shown on the map on THP page 49.
- Contact Information
California Forestry and Fire Protection
6105 Airport Road
Redding, CA 96003
Phone : (530) 244-2490
- Bear Wallow Creek
- Other Location Info
- The project is located on Bear Wallow Creek, tributary to Grass Lake, in the Wallow Creek (1105.500804) Planning Watershed, in the County of Siskiyou, State of California; Township 44N, Range 03W section 5; Mount Diablo base and meridian; U.S. Geological Survey 7.5 minute quadrangle map Grass Lake.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW)
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- California Forestry and Fire Protection 6105 Airport Road Redding, CA 96003
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Yes (timber harvesting plan)
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2020090406_Streambed Alteration Agreement No PDF 194 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.