3080 Foothill Blvd. Bridge Replacement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019- 0397-R3)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- 3080 Foothill Blvd. Bridge Replacement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019- 0397-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0397-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Dan’s Creative Enterprises. The project will replace a bridge that collapsed during intense storm flows in 2017. The new bridge will be an approximately 22-foot long, 13-foot wide concrete clear span bridge structure set on top of concrete wall abutments located outside the 100-year flood water surface elevation, but below the top of bank. To form the concrete abutments, 6 drilled piers (i.e. three on each side of the stream) will be installed below the surface of the stream bank and bed to a depth to be determined in the field by the geotechnical engineer. Additionally, four approximately 10-foot long concrete wingwalls, requiring one drilled pier each, will be constructed (i.e. two on the upstream side of bridge and two on downstream side of bridge). The bottom of the bridge superstructure will be located approximately 2 feet above the 100-year flood water surface elevation to provide free flowing conditions for stream wood and debris.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Bay Delta Region
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 94534
Phone : (707) 428-2076
- Cross Streets
- 3080 Foothill Boulevard
- Other Location Info
- The project is located on Blossom Creek approximately 380 feet northwest of the Foothill Boulevard and White Lane intersection, at 3080 Foothill Boulevard in Calistoga, Napa County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 2; California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project includes replacement and reconstruction of existing structures and facilities.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020090404_3080 Foothill Blvd PDF 321 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.