Dynasty Ranch Riparian Revegetation Project (Amendment to Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600 2019-0257-R4)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Central Region 4 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Dynasty Ranch Riparian Revegetation Project (Amendment to Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600 2019-0257-R4)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed an amendment to the Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0257-R4, issued to Dynasty Ranch, LLC. The Project includes the remediation of riparian habitat and streambank of the Merced River due to impacts created by the unauthorized grading activities; a petroleum spill; and removal of riparian habitat, including mature, riparian trees and shrubs. Project activities include tree and shrub planting and site stabilization. Amendment No. 1 increases the replanting area from approximately 4 acres to approximately 9.62 acres within and adjacent to the Merced River.
- Contact Information
CA Department of Fish and Wildlife
1234 E. Shaw Ave.
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : (559) 243-4014 ext. 246
- Other Location Info
- The Project is located within and adjacent to the unnamed tributary to the Merced River located at 14601 Snelling Road, California, 95369, approximately 1.5 miles southwest of the town of Snelling, Merced County, State of California; Township 5 South, Range 14 East, Section 9, United States Geological Survey (USGS) map Snelling, MDB&M; 37.506173,-120.447063; Assessor’s Parcel Number 043 070-006-000.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4, Titl 14, sec. 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project includes the remediation of unauthorized grading activities through replanting and site stabilization. No significant environmental impacts will result if the Project is completed under the protective features included in Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0257-R4.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019-0257_NOE_Amend PDF 219 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.