Dynasty Ranch Riparian Revegetation Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0257-R4)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 4 - Central, Fresno (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Central Region 4)
- Document Title
- Dynasty Ranch Riparian Revegetation Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0257-R4)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0257-R4, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Dynasty Ranch, LLC. The Project is limited to the remediation of approximately 4.0-acres (1,200 linear feet) of riparian habitat and approximately 0.11-acres (775 linear feet) of the banks of the Merced River due to impacts created by the unauthorized grading activities; a petroleum spill; and removal of riparian habitat, including mature, riparian trees and shrubs.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Central Region
1234 East Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : (559) 243-4014 ext. 246
- 37°30'22.2"N 120°26'49.4"W
- Cross Streets
- 14601 Snelling Road
- Parcel #
- Unnamed tributary to the Merced River
- Other Location Info
- The Project is located within and adjacent to the unnamed tributary to the Merced River located at 14601 Snelling Road, California, 95369, approximately 1.5 miles southwest of the town of Snelling, Merced County, State of California; Township 5 South, Range 14 East, Section 9, United States Geological Survey (USGS) map Snelling, MDB&M; 37.506173,-120.447063; Assessor’s Parcel Number 043-070-006-000.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4; California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project includes the remediation of unauthorized grading activities; a petroleum spill; and the removal of riparian habitat, including mature, riparian trees and shrubs, along an approximately 1,200 linear feet and 4.0-acre area of along the south bank of the Merced River. No significant environmental impacts will result if the Project is completed under the protective features included in Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0257-R4.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020090361_Dynasty Ranch NOE PDF 284 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.