Lower Jones Tract, Habitat Enhancement Levee (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0067-R3)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Lower Jones Tract, Habitat Enhancement Levee (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0067-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2020-0067-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Reclamation District 2038, Lower Jones Tract, as represented by Dominick Gulli, District Engineer. The work is part of a levee widening and enhancement project, with waterside work activities between stations 107+00 and 112+00. Rip rap and fill material will be added above Mean High Water, and trees and shrubs will be planted along the newly repaired levee to enhance riparian habitat.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 94534
Phone : (209) 234-3453
- San Joaquin
- Other Location Info
- The project is located on Lower Jones Tract from levee station 107+00 to levee station 112+00 along Empire Cut on Middle River, San Joaquin County. Woodward Island Quadrangle.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Maintenance of an existing facility with negligible or no expansion.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020090349_Lower Jones Tract PDF 261 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.