Tideland Use and Occupancy Permit to Body Beautiful Car Wash, Inc., for Landscaping, Signs, and Parking
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Diego Unified Port District
- Document Title
- Tideland Use and Occupancy Permit to Body Beautiful Car Wash, Inc., for Landscaping, Signs, and Parking
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Body Beautiful Car Wash, Inc.
- Present Land Use
- Document Description
- The proposed project is the renewal of a Tideland Use and Occupancy Permit (TUOP) to Body Beautiful Car Wash, Inc. (Lessee) for their use of approximately 1,596 square feet of tideland area located adjacent to 2045 Pacific Highway in the City of San Diego, California. The areas proposed for use under this TUOP are currently and would continue to be used only and exclusively for landscaping and signage four parking spaces, and ingress and egress to and from the Tenant’s adjoining property by vehicles and pedestrians and for no other purpose whatsoever without the prior written consent of the Executive Director of District in each instance. The Tenant would be responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations associated with the activities on or in connection with the above-described premises, and in all uses thereof, including those regulating stormwater and hazardous materials. No new development, construction, or increase in the size of the property is proposed or authorized as part of the TUOP. It is anticipated that the TUOP would have a total term of approximately five (5) months, commencing on August 1, 2020 and terminating at the end of December 31, 2020. The TUOP may be terminated by the District or Tenant as a matter of right and without cause at any time upon providing thirty (30) days’ notice in writing to the other party of such termination.
- Contact Information
San Diego Unified Port District
3165 Pacific Highway
San Diego, CA 92101
Phone : (619) 686-8112
- san d San Diego
- San Diego
- Other Location Info
- Adjacent to 2045 Pacific Highway, San Diego, CA 92101
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Existing Facilities (SG § 15301) (Class 1)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project is determined to be Categorically Exempt pursuant to California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) Guidelines Section 15301 (Existing Facilities) and Section 3.a. of the District’s Guidelines for Compliance with CEQA it consists of the renewal of an existing TUOP for parking, landscaping, and signage, would involve no expansion of use beyond that previously existing, and would not result in a significant cumulative impact due to the continuation of the existing use.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020-081 Tideland Use and Occupancy Permit to Body Beautiful Car Wash, Inc PDF 1554 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.