Bridge Resurfacing Project 1W1201/0420000331
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 4 (DOT)
- Document Title
- Bridge Resurfacing Project 1W1201/0420000331
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Remove existing AC and epoxy deck and resurface bridge with polyester concrete overlay and high friction treatment on the steel orthotropic bridge, 33-0371G. Replace joint seal, obsolete force air heating system, foam paneling and soffit paneling/steel floor beams will be removed.
- Contact Information
Caltrans, District 4
111 Grans Avenue, Environmental Maintenance
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 286-6008
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- PRC 21084; 14CCR 15300 et seq.
- Reasons for Exemption
- Modernization of highway/tunnel by resurfacing, restoration, rehabilitation, reconstruction, adding shoulders or adding auxiliary lanes. (e.g., parking, weaving, turning, climbing).
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.