City of San Ramon Routine Maintenance Agreement 2019 (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-201 9-0003-R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 3 - Bay Delta, Fairfield (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3)
- Document Title
- City of San Ramon Routine Maintenance Agreement 2019 (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-201 9-0003-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-201 9-0003-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to City of San Ramon Public Works Department. The project is limited to routine maintenance activities within the city limits of San Ramon. "Routine maintenance activities" are generally defined as periodic activities necessary to maintain the water transport capacity of streams and channels and maintain the structural and functioning integrity of existing concrete lined channels and sediment detention structures within or affecting streams.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Bay Delta Region
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 94534
Phone : (707) 428-2069
- San Ramon
- Contra Costa
- Other Location Info
- The project is located in the city of San Ramon, Contra Costa County in the State of California. The watersheds included in this project are South San Ramon Creek, Norris Creek, Coyote Creek, Oak Creek, San Ramon Creek, Bollinger Creek, San Catanio Creek, Watson Creek, and designated portions of Alamo Creek.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type - Class (1, 2, 4); California Code of Regulations, title 14, section (15301, 15302, 15304)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The collective projects of the routine maintenance agreement consist of: the operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features; replacement or reconstruction of existing structures and facilities where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced; and, minor public alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020090276_City of San Ramon Routine Maintenance PDF 710 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.