Valley State Prison Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Installation
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR)
- Document Title
- Valley State Prison Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install and connect Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) infrastructure to include wiring devices and items for a complete and operational system including required functional testing. The project scope involves minor disturbance within a previously disturbed area, which requires minimal trenching and excavation to install dual port charging stations, a pad-mounted transformer, electrical switchboard, and associated electrical supply conduits.
- Contact Information
1515 S Street#101
Sacramento, CA 95811
Phone : (916) 591-0483
California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is categorically exempt from CEQA under the "Class 1" (14 CCR § 15301) exemption per the CEQA Guidelines because the project involves negligible or no expansion of an existing use and therefore exempt from the requirement for preparing an environmental document.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020090193_NOE Valley State Prison EVSE PDF 364 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.