Santa Rosa Junior College Student Housing Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Sonoma County Junior College District
- Document Title
- Santa Rosa Junior College Student Housing Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project would provide housing on the SRJC Santa Rosa campus for approximately 352 students with the goal of addressing student housing insecurity and local housing shortages through a mix of single and double occupancy units, semi-suites, four-bedroom apartments, and a housing director apartment ("Student Housing"). The project would include removal of three existing SRJC administrative buildings as well as removal of modular buildings. The administrative services would be relocated to an administrative building to be constructed at 707 Elliott Avenue ("Administrative Services").
- Contact Information
Sonoma County Jr. College District
1501 Mendocino A venue
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Phone : (707) 527-4413
- Santa Rosa
- Cross Streets
- Armory Drive and Elliott Avenue
- Other Location Info
- The project would be located on six District-owned parcels that together comprise 3.19 acres ofland at the northwest comer of the Santa Rosa Junior College ("SRJC") Campus near the intersection of Armory Drive and Elliott Avenue in the City of Santa Rosa, County of Sonoma.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 14 CCR 15332;14 CCR 15301;14 CCR 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- CEQA provides several "categorical exemptions" which are applicable to categories of projects and activities that a Lead Agency determines generally do not pose a risk of significant impacts on the environment.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020090182_SCJCD Student Housing Project NOE PDF 402 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.