SCE TD1557090 Three Points Grid Resiliency Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No.1600-2020-0119-R5).
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Central Region 4 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- SCE TD1557090 Three Points Grid Resiliency Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No.1600-2020-0119-R5).
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2020-0119-R5, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the applicant, Southern California Edison. The Project includes the installation of a new 45-foot tall composite (wood, steel, and plastic) pole with a 36-inch diameter, 10-foot long corrugated metal caisson. The Project site will be accessed by truck from Pine Canyon Road via an existing driveway, driving an additional 330 feet from the end of the driveway and then walking another 100 feet to the work area.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Central Region
1234 East Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : (559) 243-4014 ext. 225
- 34°44'9.6"N 118°36'42.8"W
- Three Points
- Los Angeles
- Cross Streets
- 350 feet north of Pine Canyon Road
- East Branch California Aqueduct
- Other Location Info
- The Project is located within an unnamed tributary to the East Branch California Aqueduct approximately 350 feet north of Pine Canyon Road, approximately 0.7 miles west of the town of Three Points, Los Angeles County, State of California; Township 8 North, Range 16 West, Section 31, United States Geological Survey (USGS) 7.5 Minute Quad Map Burnt Peak SBB&M; Latitude 34.736000° North, Longitude -118.611889° West.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1 (b); California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project includes the maintenance of an existing facility of a publicly-owned utility used to provide electric power, natural gas, sewerage, or other public utility services with no expansion of use. No trees will be removed. The Project will not have significant environmental impacts if it is completed under the protective features of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0119-R5.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020090173_Three Points Grid Resiliency Project NOE PDF 282 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.