1M610: SR-4 & Aurora St Fencing Installation
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 10 (DOT)
- Document Title
- 1M610: SR-4 & Aurora St Fencing Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans proposes installing Right of Way (ROW) fencing around a parcel located at Aurora St under SR-4 at post mile 17.30, where bridge No. 29-2069 sustained fire damage. The scope includes: installing wrought iron fence, access gates, a concrete driveway, and a concrete foundation along the perimeter, excavating, and traffic control. The purpose of this project is to immediately secure Caltrans ROW and prevent further damage to the SR-4 bridge structure. The project is needed to ensure bridge functionality and safety for motorists traveling on SR-4
- Contact Information
Caltrans, Dist. 10
1976 E. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Stockton, CA 95205
Phone : (209) 948-3825
California Department of Transportation
- San Joaquin
- Other Location Info
- The project is located under the State Route (SR) 4 bridge No. 29-0269 at post mile 17.30 in San Joaquin County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 21080(b)(4); 15269(b)(c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Specific actions necessary to prevent or mitigate an emergency.
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.