Vermilion Valley Dam, Service Spillway Investigations and Testing Program
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Vermilion Valley Dam, Service Spillway Investigations and Testing Program
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed work consists of repairs to the service spillway including replacement of chute slabs, repair of damaged rebar at five locations, sealing of construction joints, and investigation of the service spillway.
- Contact Information
CA Department of Water Resources- Division of Safety of Dams
2720 Gateway Oaks Dr.,Ste 300
Sacramento, CA 95833-3500
Phone : (916) 565-7852
- Other Information
- NE ¼, Sec.34, T.6S., R.27E., MD B&M.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class I, Section 15301, (m)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor repair to existing dam under the supervision of the Department of Water Resources.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020-09-02_104-23_Vermilion Valley NOE PDF 158 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.