Jackson Lake Dam Spillway Improvements Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Water Resources (DWR)
- Document Title
- Jackson Lake Dam Spillway Improvements Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Installation of erosion protection to an area of the upstream slope of the embankment adjacent to the spillway, extending the spillway apron, and raising and extending the right training wall of the spillway.
- Contact Information
CA Department of Water Resources- Division of Safety of Dams
2720 Gateway Oaks Dr.,Ste 300
Sacramento, CA 95833-3500
Phone : (916) 565-7852
- Other Information
- SW-1/4 of Sec.31, T.19N., R.13E., MD B&M.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class I, Section 15301, (m)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration to existing dam under the supervision of the Department of Water Resources.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020-00-03_61-17_Jackson Lake NOE PDF 161 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.