Alameda Harbor Bay Ferry Terminal Donut Fender Pile Installation Project in the City of Alameda in Alameda County.
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Regional Water Quality Control Board, San Francisco Bay Region 2 (RWQCB)
- Document Title
- Alameda Harbor Bay Ferry Terminal Donut Fender Pile Installation Project in the City of Alameda in Alameda County.
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project purpose is to allow for more efficient ferry dockings by adding two donut fender piles to the ferry dock at 215 Adelphian Way, in the City of Alameda.
- Contact Information
San Francisco Bay Regional Water Quality Control Board
1515 Clay Street, Suite 1400
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 622-5680
San Francisco Bay Water Emergency Transportation Authority
- Other Location Info
- 37.736528 latitude, -122.256972 longitude; Ferry Terminal at 215 Adelphian Way, in the City of Alameda.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is consistent with a Class 1 categorical exemption under Section 15301 of the CEQA guidelines for minor alteration of an existing public structure.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020090083_Alameda Harbor Bay Ferry PDF 315 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.