Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0067-R2, Sterling Shores Bulkhead Wall Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 - Northern Central, Rancho Cordova (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, North Central Region 2)
- Document Title
- Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0067-R2, Sterling Shores Bulkhead Wall Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Justin Miller of MID-CALCONSTRUCTION, INC.
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2020-0067-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to MID-CALCONSTRUCTION, INC. The project is limited to the repair and reconstruction of the existing failing bulkhead retaining wall. Work will be completed within the dry area of the lakebed and in dry weather conditions.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
1701 Nimbus Road
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 247-0678
- Other Location Info
- The project is located in Clear Lake; at 5830 Robin Hill Drive, North Lakeport, in the County of Lake, State of California; Assessor’s Parcel Number 044-031-130.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project involves the repair and reconstruction of an existing retaining wall and does not impact special status species or the habitat on which they depend.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020090082_Sterling Shores PDF 257 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.