Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0397-R1 , Timber Harvesting Plan (THP) 2-19-00125-SIS "Butte"
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CAL FIRE)
- Document Title
- Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0397-R1 , Timber Harvesting Plan (THP) 2-19-00125-SIS "Butte"
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The project is limited to one encroachment to include water drafting from Butte Creek, a Class II watercourse, and the installation of a wooden board head-gate at the inlet of the culvert. The head gate will be installed and used during times of low flow to increase capacity of the watercourse to provide water for water drafting. The head gate is designed to provide bypass flow. The project has been notified for pursuant to Fish and Game Code section 1611 through the approval of subject Timber Harvesting Plan (THP) Amendment #2 on August 8, 2020.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wild
1625 South Main Street
Yreka, CA 96097
Phone : (530) 841-2566
California Forestry and Fire Protection
- Other Location Info
- The project is located on Black Butte Creek, a short Class II spring fed stream that drains into a lowland meadow area south of the town of Weed, County of Siskiyou, State of California in the Black Butte (1105.500603) planning watershed; Township 41 N, Range 04W, section 18; Mount Diablo Base and Meridian; USGS 7.5-minute quadrangle Hotlium
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- The final EIR, Negative Declaration, or THP that was prepared by the Lead Agency for this project is available to the General Public at the office location listed above for the Lead Agency. CDFWs CEQA Findings are available at the CDFW office identified above.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Yes (Timber Harvesting Plan)
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2020090077_Streambed Alteration Agreement No PDF 846 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.