Commerce Boulevard water Line Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Rohnert Park, City of (City of Rohnert Park)
- Document Title
- Commerce Boulevard water Line Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- City of Rohnert Park, Development Services
- Document Description
- The project will relocate the existing deteriorating water line for approximately 2,930 feet from behind or under sidewalk into the street with the installation of relocating manholes, fire hydrants and replacing services.
- Contact Information
City of Rohnert Park
130 Avram Avenue
Rohnert Park, CA 94928
Phone : (707) 588-2251
- Rohnert Park
- Other Location Info
- From the intersection of Golf Course Drive & Commerce Boulevard south to State Farm Drive. From State Farm Drive east to Classic Court in Rohnert Park, California.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- California Code, PRC Division 13, Section 21080.21
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project Is Statutory Exempt by California Code, Public resource Code Division 13, Section 21080.21, does not apply to any project of less than one mile in length within a public street or highway or any other public right-of-way for the installation of a new pipeline or the maintenance, repair, restoration, reconditioning, relocation, replacement, removal, or demolition of an existing pipeline.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020090066_Commerce Blvd Water Line Replacement Project PDF 712 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.