550 Vine Hill Road (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0201-R3)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- 550 Vine Hill Road (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0201-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2020-0201-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Richard van’t Rood. In December 2019, activities associated with the creation of a road across an unnamed tributary to Branciforte Creek were conducted without a Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement (Agreement). These activities included the installation of two 12-inch diameter culverts approximately 15-feet long, placement of fill over the culvert, and the clearing of riparian vegetation. The project covered under this Agreement is to remediate the work that was conducted without an Agreement.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Bay Delta Region
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 95434
Phone : (707) 428-2088
- Santa Cruz
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at an unnamed tributary to Branciforte Creek, in the County of Santa Cruz, State of California; Latitude 37.06125, Longitude -122.981278; 550 Vine Hill Road, Santa Cruz, CA 95065; Assessor’s Parcel Number 100-051-49.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type – Class 4; California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will make minor alterations to land by removing two 12-inch diameter culverts approximately 15-foot long and restoring the area.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020090062_550 Vine Hill Road NOE PDF 261 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.