Innovative New Dock Chassis Depot
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Los Angeles, Port of (Port of Los Angeles)
- Document Title
- Innovative New Dock Chassis Depot
- Document Type
- NEG - Negative Declaration
- Project Applicant
- Innovative Terminal Services, Inc.
- Present Land Use
- The Project site is comprised of a northern parcel and southern parcel which total approximately 10 acres. The property is currently entitled under a Space Assignment and Revocable Permit. Both parcels are currently operated as a chassis depot that provides storage, maintenance, repairs, and stop/start functions of chassis. Other ancillary uses on the property include a portable office trailer, storage container, and weatherproof portable canopy to perform services as permitted. The northern five-acre expansion area and 0.3-acre southern expansion area are both vacant and contain no structures. All parcels are paved.
- Document Description
- The proposed Project involves an approximately 5.3-acre expansion of an existing approximately 10-acre property on Terminal Island in the Port of Los Angeles (Port). The approximately 10-acre property is currently operated as a chassis depot that provides storage, maintenance, repairs, and stop/start functions of chassis, operated by Innovative Terminal Services, Inc. (Innovative). Innovative proposes to acquire a Term Permit to operate and expand the property to a total of approximately 15.3 acres. The proposed Project site is located at 960 New Dock Street, San Pedro. It is located in the northern portion of Terminal Island, bounded by Cerritos Channel to the north, Pier S Avenue to the east, New Dock Street to the south, and SA Recycling (Berths 210-211) to the west.
- Contact Information
City of Los Angeles- Port of Los Angeles (Harbor Department)
425 S. Palos Verdes St.
San Pedro, CA 90731
Phone : (310) 732-7673
- San Pedro
- Total Acres
- Parcel #
- Other Location Info
- 960 New Dock Street, San Pedro, CA 90731. The Project site is located in the northern portion of Terminal Island, bounded by Cerritos Channel to the north, Pier S Avenue to the east, New Dock Street to the south, and SA Recycling (Berths 210-211) to the west.
Notice of Completion
- Review Period Start
- Review Period End
- Reviewing Agencies
- California Air Resources Board California Coastal Commission California Department of Conservation California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Marin Region 7 California Department of Fish and Wildlife, South Coast Region 5 California Department of Parks and Recreation California Department of State Parks, Division of Boating and Waterways California Department of Water Resources California Governor's Office of Emergency Services California Highway Patrol California Native American Heritage Commission California Natural Resources Agency California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Los Angeles Region 4 California State Lands Commission Department of Toxic Substances Control Office of Historic Preservation San Gabriel and Lower Los Angeles Rivers and Mountains Conservancy State Water Resources Control Board, Division of Water Quality California Department of Transportation, District 7
- Environmental Document
- Innovative_New Dock Draft IS-ND_with appendices PDF 2354 K Innovative_New Dock_Signed NOI_English and Spanish PDF 685 K SCH Summary_Form-New Dock PDF 631 K
- NOC-New Dock - Signed_8-26-20 PDF 1003 K
- State Comments
- 2020090061_Caltrans Comment PDF 184 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.