Arena Blvd Grassland Fire (03-1J060)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 3 (DOT)
- Document Title
- Arena Blvd Grassland Fire (03-1J060)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The scope of work is to remove and replace damaged guardrail, remove and replace damaged culverts, repair damaged landscape, hydro seed, replace damaged signs, repair damaged fencing, replace damaged roadside markers, traffic control and COZEEP. This project was necessary to prevent or mitigate the loss or impairment of life, health, property and essential public services.
- Contact Information
Caltrans - District 3
703 B Street
Marysville, CA 95901
Phone : (530) 741-4139
California Department of Transportation
- Other Location Info
- The project is located in Sacramento County, on Interstate 5 from postmiles (PM) 26.7 to PM 28.3.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Restoration of damaged structures to meet current standards of public health and safety.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020090023_Arena Blvd Grassland Fire PDF 1367 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.