Jeffries Water Diversion Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0051-R1)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Eureka Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Jeffries Water Diversion Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0051-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2020-0051-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Mr. Jessie Jeffries. The project is limited to one encroachment for water diversion from the South Fork Eel River. Water is diverted for domestic use only. Work for the water diversion will include use and maintenance of the water diversion infrastructure.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5900
- Other Location Info
- The project to be completed is located within the South Fork Eel River watershed, in the town of Garberville, County of Humboldt, State of California. The project is located in Section 24, T4S, R3E, Humboldt Base and Meridian; in the Garberville U.S. Geological Survey 7.5-minute quadrangle; Assessor's Parcel Number 223-061-011; latitude 40.0952 N and longitude 123.8025 W at the point of diversion (POD).
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes water diversion from the South Fork Eel River for domestic use. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020090017_Jeffries Water Diversion Project PDF 376 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.