State Route 99 Highway Planting and Irrigation Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 6 (DOT)
- Document Title
- State Route 99 Highway Planting and Irrigation Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This is a Highway planting and irrigation project that was split from its parent project (10-3A720) Mer 99 Rehab project in Atwater. This project will plant trees, shrubs and groundcover at the interchange at SR 99 and Atwater-Merced Expressway. Soil disturbance will be limited to trenching and planting activities. Trench depth for irrigation will be 18” maximum. Planting hole depth will be 18” maximum. All disturbance soil will be back fill. Project working limit is within Caltrans right of way. The purpose of this project is to minimize visual impact for existing oleanders that will be removed from the median under 10-3A720.
- Contact Information
855 M Street, Suite 200
Fresno, CA 93726
Phone : (559) 445-6172
California Department of Transportation
- Other Location Info
- In Merced County on State Route 99 within the City of Atwater (PM 9.5 to PM 20.7).
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4. (PRC 21084; 14 CCR 15300 et seq.)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is a planting project. There is not a reasonable possibility that the project will have a significant effect on the environment.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020090013_10-3A721 PDF 204 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.