Stabilization of Tehan Creek in the City of Pleasanton in Alameda County
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- San Francisco Bay Regional Water Quality Control Board
- Document Title
- Stabilization of Tehan Creek in the City of Pleasanton in Alameda County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project purpose is to stabilize 128 linear feet of Tehan Cree with rock weirs and biotechnical bank stabilization methods and to enhance riparian vegetation along the project reach of Tehan Creek.
- Contact Information
San Francisco Bay Regional Water Quality Control Board
1515 Clay Street, Suite 1400
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 622-5680
- Other Location Info
- 37.680083 latitude, -121.924667 longitude; Tehan Creek, at 5022 Foothill Road, in the City of Pleasanton.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is consistent with a Class 4 categorical exemption under Section 15304 of the CEQA guidelines for minor public or private alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation which do not involve removal of mature, scenic trees.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020080562_Stabilization of Tehan Creek PDF 317 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.