Lakeland Blvd. Trail Access Gate Replacement
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Water Resources (DWR)
- Document Title
- Lakeland Blvd. Trail Access Gate Replacement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Present Land Use
- Trail Access
- Document Description
- The CA Department of Water Resources is proposing to remove an existing damaged gate and posts and install a new pipe gate and posts in approximately the same location.
- Contact Information
CA Department of Water Resources
460 GLEN DRIVE
OROVILLE, CA 95966
Phone : (530) 534-2575
- Northern California
- Other Location Info
- This project is near the Lakeland trail head off Lakeland Blvd. in Oroville, CA.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302. Replacement or reconstruction
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is exempt because it involves replacement of an existing gate with a new gate of approximately the same size, purpose, and capacity. This project will not result in impacts to special status species or habitat, cultural resources, or any other resources areas. As such, the Categorical Exemption Class 2 will be used for CEQA compliance.
- Notice of Exemption
- NOE_20200831_signed PDF 145 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.