Environmental Review Application No. 7805
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Fresno County
- Document Title
- Environmental Review Application No. 7805
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Vacate approximately 30 feet by 134 feet of public road easement located in an alley.
- Contact Information
2220 Tulare Street, Suite "A"
Fresno, CA 93721
Phone : (559) 600-4224
Christian Montoya, Design Division
- Cross Streets
- East of the intersection of South Barton Square and East Barton Square
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Categorical exemption: Section 15061(b)(3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The subject application proposes to vacate right-of- way east of the intersection of South Barton Square and East Barton Square. The ROW is an alley that is not a part of the County's mileage system. No expansion of public right-of-way will occur and the ROW is not utilized by public transportation, therefore no impacts on traffic is seen. No construction or ground disturbance is proposed with the project, therefore no impacts on cultural or historical resources are seen.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020080519_Environmental Review Application No PDF 443 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.