Eel River WLA, Ocean Ranch Unit, Planning and Design, Augmentation, Project ID: 2020078
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Document Title
- Eel River WLA, Ocean Ranch Unit, Planning and Design, Augmentation, Project ID: 2020078
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- To develop a final restoration design, complete the environmental review, and prepare permit applications to prepare for implementation to restore 473 acres of functioning tidal wetlands and 329 acres of coastal dunes in the Eel River estuary, which will aid in the recovery of listed fish and special-status plant species.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
Department of Fish and Wildlife Wildlife Conservation Board
P. O. Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94420-2090
Phone : (916) 445-0137
Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Other Location Info
- 4 miles NW of Loleta, CA Located on the Ocean Ranch Unit of the Eel River Wildlife Area, extending along the north spit of the Eel River estuary until it meets Table Bluff at the south end of Humboldt Bay.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15262, Feasibility and Planning Studies
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves only environmental analysis or planning studies for possible future actions which the agency, board, or commission has not approved, adopted, or funded.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020080517_2020078_NOE_Eel_River_WLA,_Ocean_Ranch_Unit_Planning,_Design_and__Augmentation_HC_CR_SM PDF 307 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.