Log Meadow Restoration, Project ID: 2019258
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Document Title
- Log Meadow Restoration, Project ID: 2019258
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project will use “lighthanded” techniques (e.g., locally-collected vegetation to fill ditches and gullies) to restore 2 acres of mountain meadow at Log Meadow in Sequoia National Park.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
Department of Fish and Wildlife Wildlife Conservation Board
P. O. Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94420-2090
Phone : (916) 445-0137
Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Other Location Info
- Log Meadow is 12.5 miles from Three Rivers in Sequoia National Park.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15333 Small Habitat Restoration Projects
- Reasons for Exemption
- Log Meadow will result in less than 5 acres of disturbance and therefore the project qualifies for Exemption 15333 Small Habitat Restoration Project: The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020080509_2019258_NOE_Log_Meadow_Restoration_HC_JG_SM PDF 376 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.