Middle Fork of the American River, Chapman Canyon, Project ID: 2019234
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Document Title
- Middle Fork of the American River, Chapman Canyon, Project ID: 2019234
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project involves a grant to the American River Conservancy to acquire fee-title to 543± acres of riparian and mixed conifer habitat on the North Fork of the Middle Fork American River in Placer County. This project will protect wildlife habitat connectivity along the river, protect an important native fishery, and complement surrounding forest management by Tahoe National Forest.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
Department of Fish and Wildlife Wildlife Conservation Board
P. O. Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94420-2090
Phone : (916) 445-0137
Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Other Location Info
- 17 miles east of the community of Foresthill. APN: 068-030-005.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15313, Class 13 and Section 15325, Class 25
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves the acquisition of land for wildlife conservation purposes and the transfer of an ownership interest in land to preserve open space and habitat, including plant or animal habitats.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020080507_2019234_NOE_Middle_Fork_of_the_American_River,_Chapman_Canyon_(FCP)_HC_BG_JW PDF 367 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.