Tilton Ranch, Project ID: 2019171
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Wildlife Conservation Board (California Wildlife Conservation Board)
- Document Title
- Tilton Ranch, Project ID: 2019171
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Document Description
- This project involves the acquisition of 1,741± acres by the Santa Clara Valley Habitat Agency for the protection of migration corridors, wildlife habitat, and protection of three major watersheds.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
Department of Fish and Wildlife Wildlife Conservation Board
P. O. Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94420-2090
Phone : (916) 445-0137
- Santa Clara
- Parcel #
- 712-05-009, 712-05-012 and 712-11-003.
- Other Location Info
- Located at 1000 San Bruno Avenue, Santa Clara County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15313, Class 13 and Section 15325, Class 25
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves the acquisition of land for wildlife conservation purposes and the transfer of an ownership interest in land to preserve open space and habitat, including plant or animal habitats.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020080505_2019171_NOE_Tilton_Ranch_HC_BG_JW PDF 356 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.