Neefus Gulch Fish Passage Improvement, Project ID: 2019153
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Wildlife Conservation Board (California Wildlife Conservation Board)
- Document Title
- Neefus Gulch Fish Passage Improvement, Project ID: 2019153
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Document Description
- The project will remove a total barrier to Coho Salmon and steelhead trout by restoring the hydraulic conditions necessary for fish passage in Neefus Gulch, a tributary to the North Fork Navarro River.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
Department of Fish and Wildlife Wildlife Conservation Board
P. O. Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94420-2090
Phone : (916) 445-0137
- Other Location Info
- 17700 Appian Way, Navarro, CA.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15302, Class 2 and Section 15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves the replacement of an existing structure by a new structure with the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced and it involves minor alterations in the condition of land and vegetation and does not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020080504_2019153_NOE_NeefusGulch_Fish_Passage_Improvement_HC_DC_SM PDF 307 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.