Crocker Meadows Wildlife Area, Expansion 3, WCB Project ID: 2019042
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Document Title
- Crocker Meadows Wildlife Area, Expansion 3, WCB Project ID: 2019042
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Acquisition of 231± acres of land by the California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) for the protection of deer and mountain lion habitat, increased protection of regional wildlife habitat corridors, and to provide potential future wildlife-oriented public-use opportunities as an expansion of CDFW’s Crocker Meadow Wildlife Area.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
Department of Fish and Wildlife Wildlife Conservation Board
P. O. Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94420-2090
Phone : (916) 445-0137
Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Other Location Info
- Community of Beckwourth West side of Beckwourth-Genesee Road just north of the Community of Beckwourth. APNs 025-030-045; 025-060-039, 047 thru 049.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Public Resources Code 21080.28. Acquisition of an Interest in Land by a Public Agency
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves the acquisition of land for wildlife conservation purposes and the transfer of an ownership interest in land to preserve open space and habitat, including plant or animal habitats.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020080501_2019042_NOE_CrockerMeadows_Wildlife_Area,_Expansion_3_HC_JY_JW PDF 437 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.