CAL FIRE Mailliard East Ranch CE, Project ID: 2018092
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Wildlife Conservation Board (California Wildlife Conservation Board)
- Document Title
- CAL FIRE Mailliard East Ranch CE, Project ID: 2018092
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Document Description
- Acceptance of a conservation easement over 3,659± acres of land by CAL FIRE for the protection of managed forest lands and forest reserve areas that include Douglas fir, old growth redwood, riparian corridors, coastal watersheds and riverine habitats, and support salmonids and other rare wildlife species located within the Garcia and Navarro River watersheds near Yorkville in Mendocino County.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
Department of Fish and Wildlife Wildlife Conservation Board
P. O. Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94420-2090
Phone : (916) 445-0137
- Other Location Info
- Between the towns of Bonneville and Yorkville 21 miles southwest of the city of Ukiah, between the towns of Bonneville and Yorkville, southwest portion of the unincorporated Mendocino County. APNs: 049-060-12, -24, -25, -26, -28, -29, -30, -32, -33; 049-070-11, -12; 049-080-10, -28, -60, -61, -62, -63, -64, -65, -66; 049-120-16; 049-150- 30, -31, -38, -39, -42, -43, -44, -45; 049-160-44, -52, -53, -54, -55, -58, -59, -60, -61, -62, and -63.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Public Resources Code 21080.28. Acquisition of an Interest in Land by a Public Agency
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves the acquisition of land for wildlife conservation purposes and the transfer of an ownership interest in land to preserve open space and habitat, including plant or animal habitats.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020080499_2018092_NOE_CAL_FIRE_Mailliard_East_Ranch_C PDF 367 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.