Riparian Restoration at Hicks Mountain Ranch
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Marin Resource Conservation District
- Document Title
- Riparian Restoration at Hicks Mountain Ranch
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of planting native trees along 1,000 feet of creek habitat by hand.
- Contact Information
Marin Resource Conservation District
80 Fourth Street P.O. Box 1146
Pt. Reyes Station, CA 94956
Phone : (415) 663-1170
Salmon Protection and Watershed Network
- Cross Streets
- 10000 Reyes-Petaluma Rd.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project goals include: reestablish the native riparian forest, improve habitat conditions, and allow stream banks to stabilize over time. The plants will be installed by hand along the banks of a stream. The project does not exceed 5 AC, will not adversely impact flora, fauna or other projects, and no hazardous materials will be disturbed or removed.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020080480_Riparian Restoration at Hicks Mountain Ranch PDF 320 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.