General Lease – Right-of-Way Use – Lease 5438-1B
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission (SLC)
- Document Title
- General Lease – Right-of-Way Use – Lease 5438-1B
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Present Land Use
- Unused, cement slurry-filled steel 8-inch-diameter natural gas transmission pipeline (L-195A3-1).
- Document Description
- Authorize rescission of Commission authorization, made on June 28, 2016, of an amendment to Lease No. PRC 5438.1-B, a General Lease – Right-of-Way Use; consent to the decommissioning and abandonment-in-place of a cement slurry-filled steel 8-inch-diameter natural gas transmission pipeline (L-195A3-1) beneath the Sacramento River, near Isleton, Sacramento County.
- Contact Information
CA State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Pacific Gas and Electric Company
- Northern California
- Sacramento River
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- CLASS 1, EXISTING FACILITIES (Cal. Code Regs., tit. 2, § 2905, subd. (a)(2))
- Reasons for Exemption
- Consent to abandonment-in-place of a decommissioned natural gas pipeline will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption applies.
- Notice of Exemption
- Franzoia 5438-1B_30 PDF 449 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.